Information for Vendors and Tailgaters
THE SUPERSTITION AMATEUR RADIO CLUB IS A NON PROFIT 501(c)3 ORGANIZATION
- General Admission gates open at 7:00AM. Please refrain from completing transactions prior to then to allow all participants an opportunity to outbid each other for your merchandise.
- Vendor and tailgate / flea market spaces other than Premium Reserved spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. After unloading your vehicle of any items that you are going to sell, please park your vehicle in areas as directed.
- The Superstition ARC SuperFest reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone deemed inappropriate.
- This is a hamfest, radio, computer, electronics, and emergency preparedness swap meet. Please only sell related items. No inappropriate items of any kind may be offered for sale! Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Reasonable security will be furnished by Superstition ARC SuperFest, but we are not responsible for items that are lost or stolen. Please take reasonable precautions to protect your sales items.
- All vendors are responsible to keep their areas free of trash, debris. Trash cans have been placed throughout SuperFest, Please use them.
- All fire lanes, access roads, entrances and exits to the Superstition ARC SuperFest and must be kept clear at all times.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for their pet's waste!
- Please! - If you brought it with you please take it home. No computers, monitors, televisions, circuit boards or other hazardous material can be left behind or placed in any trash containers. If you have something that may have some value you would like to donate, please contact the SuperFest Chairman to get approval before leaving it behind.
There is no Electricity available. If you are going to need it, please bring your own source of Power.